Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: good things five minute facial face mask  (Read 2211 times)  Share 

• Pippa: A term for a girl who always hurts herself
  • Current Colour: faded pravana violet, manic panic atomic turquoise, special effects napalm orange and directions cerise
good things five minute facial face mask
« on: 27 Nov 10 / 04:51 PM »
i got this bad boy a month ago and kept forgetting to write a review of it.

it's from boots and was like 5, it brightens your skin like nothing i've used before! i went from dehydrated blah skin, to healthy and radient in just one use! it smells beautiful! it's avocado and goji berry. the other half even eat some cos i told him it was safe....turns out it is, but i wouldn't suggust eating it ;D lolz. it also contains no sulphates, parabens, animal ingredients and is suitable for veggies and vegans. it's so gorgeous! i can't recommend this enough! treat your winter skin  :D
Spreading rainbow domination acro
Awarded "Dye-namite Poster" status by Forum Admin & Moderators.
This member's knowledge and help on the forum is recognised as to DYE for!

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

• Dye-Hard
  • Freakishly Delirious
Re: good things five minute facial face mask
« Reply #1 on: 28 Nov 10 / 10:39 PM »
Ooh, cool! I use weird little packet thingies from Montagne Jeunesse. They only cost a few pennies and you can get two lots from one packet. The packet has a woman on the front with fruit all over her face. The one I have at the moment is "squeezed lemon, ginger & green tea" and it's a peel off one.

The woman on the packet has a green maske, grean leaves, sliced lemons and sliced root ginger on her face. The packets are those squished at the edges packs, (if that makes sense?) and they're always a weird shape. They're sort of wiggly.

During the winter my skin goes nuts producing way too much oil to protect my skin so I have to dry it out. This one's a detox & pore cleansing one. It smells awesome too.
"If less is more then just think how much more MORE would be!" - Frasier

• Pippa: A term for a girl who always hurts herself
  • Current Colour: faded pravana violet, manic panic atomic turquoise, special effects napalm orange and directions cerise
« Reply #2 on: 28 Nov 10 / 11:22 PM »
i think i know the one you mean. i love peely masks, it's like pva glue for the face =D i never found them much good, but i did like the self heating ones =)
Spreading rainbow domination acro

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

• Dye-Hard
  • Freakishly Delirious
« Reply #3 on: 01 Dec 10 / 02:37 PM »
Ooh I love the heat up stuff! Avon used to make a heat up facial scrub with "bits" in (technical ain't I?) and when hubby wanted to remove some rough skin from his palms a while back I told him to try this stuff coz of the bits. I did warn him that it would heat up but to hear a grown man squeal like a girl was soooo funny. Unfortunately Avon aren't making that stuff any more and it was the best one I'd ever had.
"If less is more then just think how much more MORE would be!" - Frasier

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories